Sunday, August 12, 2012

A decision has been made!

Today is Sunday August 12th. This morning my daughter went forward to make public her decision to become a follower of Jesus. I figured I would mark the occasion by writing down this decision and sharing it with the world as I know it. She has been expressing her desire to know Jesus, and I have been asking her questions regarding what she thinks it means to be a Christian. I am confident in what God is doing in her, and I am excited to be a part of her baptism. I always believed this day would come, and I am praising the King of Kings for allowing me the opportunity to be her father and to share Christ with her directly and indirectly through our lives together. Her decision is the greatest one she will ever make. She now begins a journey that will take a lifetime to experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment