Monday, March 12, 2012

Back to the Blog

I'm back to begin writing again on this blog thing. I know that I have been quite absent, but am working to reverse that trend tonight. This morning I was reading another blog by Frank Viola about self righteousness. I shared the link on both Facebook and Twitter. I'm not sure if you are familiar with this author, but I would recommend checking him out and taking at gander at his site. http://frankviola.org/ If you have not read anything by him I would recommend the book Jesus Manifesto. If you subscribe to his blog there are some benefits. Now, enough about that.

In the near future I promise to put more original thoughts up here. Right now I'm a little distracted by the fact it is getting late and my thoughts are fading fast. Good night, all!!!

1 comment: